Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Second day at work!

I am so bored right now.

I still don't have access to mainframe SAS, so I can't look at codes and try out things. More important, I listened to people talking about their works, and unfortunately realized that this is not an exciting job as I had before.

When you trade, even you are not well paid, it's still exciting. But when you look at others' trading numbers, it's certainly like a whole world apart. Besides these, this job is such a long hour job, that it hardly justify the salary. OK, I admit that most people don't earn as much as I did. I was spoiled. But I feel I deserve better. Who cares what I think!

The bright spot of this job is the company title comes with it. Is this all about? Why I am here?
My manager have spent 1 hour persuading her underling to work on July 4th, now I feel sorry for her.

I hope my son Sam had a wonderful day.

No comments: