Monday, September 15, 2008

Lehman bankrupt, Merill bought, AIG almost there

What a day today.
Yesterday night I learned the news, and I kept watching TV for about a couple hours until I went to bed. It's a very sad sad day for wall street. I had expected Leh to fall, because FED won't guarantee their debt. But Mer was such a surprise. If this isn't panic, I don't know what is.
But now I am worried about wall street's future. What's gonna happen next? AIG? WaMu? Morgan Stanley? Goldman Sachs? And more and more banks? I am seeing a winter coming. Greenspan said this is once in life time crisis yesterday. Yes, I agree with him, but I am more angry with his help on it.
Investors will be gone, wall street will almost disappear. No more incentives for economy. Are we going into a depression here? I don't want it to happen but I think it's good that people prepare for the worst.
It's just fucking great that we got greencard half month ago.

No comments: